- 1 small (3.4 oz.) package chocolate instant pudding mix
- ¾ cup (6 oz.) cold milk
- ¾ cup (6 oz.) vodka
- 1-2 drops (subjective) OOOFlavors Menthol Flavoring
- 8 Oreo® cookies, roughly crushed, plus more for garnish
- 8 oz. tub frozen whipped topping, such as Cool Whip®, thawed
1. In a large bowl, whisk together the instant pudding, milk and vodka. Stir in OOOFlavors Menthol Flavoring and crushed Oreo cookies.
2. Gradually stir in thawed whipped topping until evenly combined.
3. Spoon the pudding mixture into shot glasses, disposable shot cups or other small cups. Place in freezer for at least 2 hours. Garnish with Oreo cookies and serve.
Serving Size: Makes 12 to 16 shots