Total sales in the global brewing enzymes market are anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 6.4% over the forecast period and expected to reach a valuation of US$ 409.3 Mn in 2022 and projected to reach a valuation of US$ 761.2 Mn by 2032. The brewing enzymes market accounts for around 17% of the global food enzymes market, which was valued at US$ 2.2 Bn in 2021.
Increasing urbanization and rising demand for alcoholic beverages across pubs and bars is expected to fuel sales of brewing enzymes. In addition to this, demand for light beers is increasing, as consumers are becoming more health conscious. This is expected to have a direct impact on the demand for brewing enzymes.
Furthermore, increasing demand for beer, wine, and industrial enzyme is propelling the brewing enzymes industry, as breweries utilize industrial enzymes to speed up the processing and produce uniform and high-quality products.
Additionally, it is possible to change the flavor and color of these alcohols by adding enzymes during the brewing process, as a result producers are not afraid to experiment and provide new flavors to the market.
“Technological advancements in craft brewing, along with rising demand for low-alcoholic beers across various countries will boost sales of brewing enzymes over the forecast period,” says an FMI analyst.
Download Sample PDF @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-14922
- The global brewing enzymes market is expected to reach a valuation of around US$ 409.3 Mn in 2022.
- Based on application, the beer segment is expected to account for more than half of the total market share over the forecast period.
- Demand in the North America brewing enzymes market is expected to grow at a 6.3% CAGR through 2032.
- In terms of form, sales of liquid brewing enzymes will continue gaining momentum.
- East Asia is expected to emerge as a lucrative market for brewing enzymes over the assessment period.
Due to the presence of strong regional and domestic players in several countries, the global market for brewing enzymes is fragmented. Mergers, expansions, acquisitions, and partnerships, as well as new product development, are among some of the strategies used by manufacturers to increase brand exposure. For instance:
- Associated British Foods plc strengthened its collaboration with Genedata AG, a renowned provider of specialized software solutions for R&D, to digitalize strain development in order to speed up the identification of new brewing enzymes.
- Kerry announced a new technical partnership with Ginkgo Bioworks, a microbe startup that creates tailored microorganisms for specific applications. Kerry and Ginkgo collaborated to enter the enzyme business, expanding their market presence, and leveraging each other’s technology and processes to increase the development of specialized food enzymes.
Ask Our Analyst More About Report @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-question/rep-gb-14922
Explore More Valuable Insights
Future Market Insights, in its new report, offers an impartial analysis of the global brewing enzymes market, presenting historical data (2017-2021) and estimation statistics for the forecast period of 2022-2032.
Brewing Enzymes Market By Category
- Other Types
- Wort separation and filtration
- Mashing & fermentation
- North America
- Latin America
- Middle east and Africa
- East Asia
- South Asia
Enquire for customization in Report @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/customization-available/rep-gb-14922
Frequently Asked Questions
- How much is the brewing enzyme market currently worth?
- At what rate will the brewing enzymes market grow over the forecast period?
- How much is the brewing enzymes market expected to be worth by 2032?
- Which region is expected to drive the brewing enzymes market over the forecast period?
- Who are the prominent manufacturers in the brewing enzymes market?
Explore FMI’s Extensive ongoing Coverage on Food and Beverage Domain
Almond Ingredients Market: According to the Almond Ingredients analysis by Future Market Insights (FMI), the demand registered in the Almond Ingredients market will increase at a healthy CAGR of 10% from 2022-2032.
Pulse Ingredient Market: According to the Pulse Ingredient industry analysis by Future Market Insights (FMI), the demand registered in Pulse Ingredient market will increase at a CAGR of 4.5% from 2022-2032.
Fishmeal & Fish Oil Market: According to the Fishmeal & Fish Oil industry analysis by Future Market Insights (FMI), the demand registered in Fishmeal & Fish Oil market will increase at a CAGR of 6.0% from 2022-2032.
Bread Improvers Market: According to the Bread Improvers industry analysis by Future Market Insights (FMI), the demand registered in Bread Improvers market will increase at a CAGR of 7% from 2022-2032.
Juice Concentrate Market: According to the Juice Concentrate industry analysis by Future Market Insights (FMI), the demand registered in the Juice Concentrate Market will increase at a CAGR of 5.3% from 2022-2032.
Dairy Enzymes Market: According to the Dairy Enzymes analysis by Future Market Insights (FMI), the demand registered in the Dairy Enzymes market will increase at a healthy CAGR of 8% from 2022-2032.
Dairy Ingredients Market: According to the Dairy Ingredients industry analysis by Future Market Insights (FMI), the demand registered in Dairy Ingredients market will increase at a CAGR of 4.4% from 2022-2032.
Freeze Dried Fruits Market: According to the Freeze-Dried Fruits industry analysis by Future Market Insights (FMI), the demand registered in Freeze Dried Fruits market will increase at a CAGR of 5% from 2022-2032.
Plant Based Cheese Market: According to the Plant Based Cheese industry analysis by Future Market Insights (FMI), the demand registered in Plant Based Cheese market will increase at a CAGR of 8.4% from 2022-2032.
Spirits Market – The global spirits market is estimated at US$ 56 Bn in 2022 and is projected to reach US$ 92.9 Bn by 2032, at a CAGR of 5.2% from 2022 to 2032.
About Future Market Insights (FMI)
Future Market Insights (ESOMAR certified market research organization and a member of Greater New York Chamber of Commerce) provides in-depth insights into governing factors elevating the demand in the market. It discloses opportunities that will favor the market growth in various segments on the basis of Source, Application, Sales Channel and End Use over the next 10-years.
Future Market Insights Inc.
Christiana Corporate, 200 Continental Drive,
Suite 401, Newark, Delaware – 19713, USA
For Sales Enquiries: [email protected]
Browse latest Market Reports: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports