2 teaspoons beeswax
12 tablespoons LorAnn cocoa butter (melted)
2 tablespoons LorAnn shea butter
3 teaspoons LorAnn almond oil
20 drops LorAnn orange essential oil
15 drops LorAnn geranium essential oil
3 drops LorAnn peppermint essential oil
Massage Bar mold
- Measure beeswax, cocoa butter and shea butter into a small glass mixing jar (a clean, empty condiment jar works well.) Fill a small saucepan with 1 – 2 inches of water and bring to a boil.
- Place jar in pan (water should come below the rim of the jar) and allow plant butters and beeswax to melt. Do not over heat. Remove from pan.
- Add the essential oils and mix well. Pour into massage bar mold and refrigerate until firm. Remove from mold, and wrap in decorative foil or plastic wrap, if desired.
By LorAnn Oils
An aromatic blend of Orange, Geranium and peppermint!
– 2 teaspoons beeswax
– 12 tablespoons LorAnn cocoa butter (melted)
– 2 tablespoons LorAnn shea butter
– 3 teaspoons LorAnn almond oil
– 20 drops LorAnn orange essential oil
– 15 drops LorAnn geranium essential oil
– 3 drops LorAnn peppermint essential oil
– Massage Bar moldPrep time: